Below you'll find some of the most frequently asked questions about Coca-Cola's products:
- What’s the difference between Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke?
- How many drinks does The Coca-Cola Company sell worldwide each day?
- Does The Coca-Cola Company produce the same drinks in every country?
- Does Coca-Cola taste different in different countries?
- Does Coca-Cola taste different out of a glass bottle compared to a plastic bottle or a can?
More on Journey
Can you use
Coca-Colato clean a toilet?
- Do caffeinated drinks like Coca‑Cola count towards my recommended daily water intake?
- Coca-Cola FAQs: Ingredients
- Do soft drinks cause obesity?
- Sugar is a major cause of obesity and increases the risk of other health issues like diabetes. Soft drinks companies should be required to put a warning label on their products advising consumers of the health risks.