Report to: Legal & PAC Director
- Car rental and other transportation, traveling accommodation arrangements for Legal & PAC Director, follow up status and monthly payment
- Periodically Stationery Ordering for all legal staff and following up the receiving note.
- Contract and other legal documents scanning and filling service supplier, storing and filling all legal docs, key contact with contract and other legal documents scanning and filling service supplier
- Checking the accuracy/sufficiency of all Documents which are required Legal & PAC Director approval.
- Make appointments/ Meeting arrangements
- Provide support in presentation consolidation
- Translate documents when required
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying & printing, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Coordinate with HR to welcome the new employees: workplace, computer, email account, desk phone, SAP Account, etc.
- Handle the communication channels for Legal function
- Other works of Legal function assigned by Legal & PAC Director
- Travel Arrangement: Preparation of all needed logistics such as travel request, air ticket, accommodation, itinerary, visa applications and immigration formalities for Legal & PAC Director and Legal team.
- Do cash advance in system, monthly expense report
- Raise PR/PO and follow up PR, PO process for DME of all activates manage directly by Legal function
- Be responsible for taking care of Legal function's visitors coming to Vietnam such as visa, pick-up, Hotel booking.
- Prepare, co-ordinate and distribute agendas, minutes and other relevant papers/information for executive meetings
- University graduation with related subjects
- Good at communication, interpersonal skill, organization skill
- Proactive, flexible and skillful in solving problems
- Able to work under pressure
- Good at MS Office
- Good at English skill