Report to: HR Services Delivery Manager
- Establish and implement a system for salary administration and maintain the salary database the whole country.
- Collate salary related information from all operations locations and update it into the payroll system.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely remittance of the payroll to employees.
- Ensure proper payroll authorization is obtained prior to the remittance of payroll and that the entire payroll system including procedures and files are in compliance with audit requirements.
- Ensure final payments are processed accurately and timely in accordance with company policies and local regulations.
- Give advise to management on the impact of new legislature on payroll procedures whenever necessary.
- Ensure PIT provisional withholding and finalization are conducted accurately and timely in accordance with PIT law, issue PIT certificate
- Work closely with Accounting team to analyze, reconcile all costs: Insurance, PIT, Trade Union.
- Responsible for data analysis, reports related to payroll into HR Dashboard.
- Prepare data and document for internal & external audits.
- Manage, analyze and implement the integrity of the Time & attendance system.
- Maintain, check, amend and update system as business required.
- Provide on-site assistance when requested by clients. Assist new employees to complete time & attendance record, hard copy for payroll cycle.
- Additional tasks requested by direct Manager
- Bachelor degree in related filed as in HRM, business administration, English…
- At least 5 years experience in C&B or payroll at FMCG or manufacturing company
- Good communication in English
- Excellent analytical skills with a flair for numbers
- Demonstrated payroll management experience
- High knowledge/ much experience in SAP system
- Labor Law/ Local Tax Law/ Customer service skill
- Well organized, able to handle many tasks at same time
- Proficient with Time attendance system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft spreadsheet program