More than 1.9 billion servings of our drinks are enjoyed in more than 200 countries each day.
More on Journey
- Does Aspartame cause cancer?
- Are there any additives in Coca‑Cola?
- Sugar is a major cause of obesity and increases the risk of other health issues like diabetes. Soft drinks companies should be required to put a warning label on their products advising consumers of the health risks.
- Do caffeinated drinks like Coca‑Cola count towards my recommended daily water intake?
- How much sugar is in Diet Coke?