Our publicly reported 2020 Sustainability Goals drive us to continually improve.
We aim to achieve our goals through a concerted effort by The Coca-Cola Company and nearly 250 bottling partners in more than 200 countries and territories. We have set ambitious goals to drive systemwide change beyond small operational improvements.
We do not own most of the companies that comprise our bottling system, but we feel it is important to strive for large-scale success and to provide leadership that will raise the bar for our system and our industry. We also have the opportunity to learn from our bottling partners, many of which have very advanced sustainability programs.
The dashboard below provides an overview of our 2020 Sustainability Goals.
More on Journey
- Introducing a World-First: A Coke Bottle Made with Plastic from the Sea
- 10 year journey of water replenishment videos and infographic
- Sprite Switching from Green to Clear PET bottles in Southeast Asia
- The female CEO who ventured into social enterprises at age 60
- International Water Week: ‘Monkey Cheek’ Project and Sustainable Flood-based Livelihood Models in Mekong Delta